Oh my gosh... I have 8 minutes before The Simpsons comes on... I've been trying to get online for like 10 minutes. Stupid slow ass computer. If this keeps up, I have to go borrow Fred Flinstone's computer. Maybe that's faster... Anyhoo... Yesterday was Shawn and I's 11 month anniversary... Ha ha... and we spent it moving Cristina's stuff. Ha ha, I just actually remembered that it was our anniversary. Woops. I mean I remembered yesterday... he gave me a poster of a tree frog. It's super dee duper cute. I just need to get a frame at IKEA. I'm actually in the process of cleaning my room... It's going through a really long Trading Spaces renovation except without the trading or the neighbors so technically it's only the renovation aspect. Ha... I'm thinking orange or lime green is a good color for my bed sheets? Yeah? Plus I have all these Lilo and Stitch puzzles that I made and put on a frame that needs to be hung... and Shawn and I's caricature from Vegas... So much stuff... plus I need to spray paint all my frames black. Yes, all my frames will be black and maybe silver from now on... i have a lot of frames to spray paint. Okay, that's all... The Simpsons will be on and I wanted to watch it with Shawn.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home